Refurbished Office Building just south of Manchester Square
1 Duke Street
1,924 sq. ft.
- A new Full Repairing and Insuring lease from the freeholder for a term to be agreed
- £135,000 per annum, exclusive of VAT, rates and other outgoings.
- We are informed that the building has a Rateable Value of £97,000 but interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- Attractive self-contained period Building
- Refurbished throughout
- New comfort cooling
- Two kitchenettes
- New wooden floors to ground floor
- Cat V cabling
- New WCs and shower
- Covered bike racks
- New carpets
- New LED lighting throughout
1 Duke Street is a Grade II Listed self-contained office building arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors, with a total Net Internal Area of 1,924 square feet.
The building is situated on the west side of Duke Street between Wigmore Street and Manchester Square, in the heart of Marylebone. Selfridge’s is 100m to the south.
Bond Street is the nearest underground station and numerous bus routes pass close by along Wigmore Street, Oxford Street and Baker Street.
The immediate location abounds with restaurants and shops.
Joint Agents: Colliers International
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: