Plug and Play office floor available short term
15 Upper Grosvenor Street
1,275 sq. ft.
- The suite is held on a lease expiring in April 2021 at a passing rent of £95,000 per annum exclusive (£74.50 per square foot).
- The lease is available to be assigned or, alternatively, a new sublease could be granted – terms on application.
- £95,000 plus VAT per annum, exclusive of Rates and Service Charges.
- Approximately £37.22 per square foot. Interested parties must confirm this by their own enquiries.
- Service Charge
- Approx. £10.90 per square foot per annum.
The available accommodation comprises the entire second floor of 1,275 square feet in this well-maintained period building. With a flexible layout, providing two main front offices and an open plan area to the rear overlooking private courtyards, and with a modern specification, the floor is ready to move into.
- Entire Second floor
- Excellent Condition
- Stunning entrance hall with commissionaire
- VRV Air Conditioning to part
- Raised floor
- Demised WC and kitchenette
- Period façade
- Passenger lift
- Flexible floor plate
- Available from March 2019
The building is situated on the north side of Upper Grosvenor Street which links Grosvenor Square with Park Lane, in the heart of Mayfair.
Access to public transport is provided via Marble Arch and Bond Street stations (Central and Jubilee lines). Bus routes to all parts of London can be accessed at Oxford Street and Park Lane and numerous shops, restaurants and pubs can be found in the immediate area.
The Workspace Company
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: