Economical Fitted Out Floor on Farringdon Street
25 Farringdon Street
14,624 sq. ft.
- The space is available by way of a sub-lease or licence to 8th December 2020. Alternatively, a new longer lease is available direct for the Landlord on terms to be agreed.
- £30.00psf (exclusive).
- We are advised that the current rates payable are in the order of £24.62psf, but all interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
- Service Charge
- We understand the current service charge is running at approximately £9.02psf.
- Fully fitted floor with desking, meeting rooms and private offices
- Large kitchen / breakout area
- Excellent natural light with floor to ceiling glazing
- Demised lift lobby offering branding opportunity
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tiled ceiling with LG3 lighting
- Raised floor with data cabling in situ
- Demised wcs and shower (in disabled wc) – additional showers and cycle storage in the basement
- Private lockers on the floor and 394 sq ft of storage in the basement
- 1 car parking space
The 4th floor is fully fitted out and offers an occupier an economical ‘turnkey’ occupational solution.
25 Farringdon Street is situated close to Farringdon, St Paul’s and City Thameslink stations, providing excellent connectivity across Central London.
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: