Period first floor offices to let
29 Curzon Street
1,135 sq. ft. approx
29 Curzon Street is a Grade II listed office property on the south side of the street with a striking façade covered in Virginia Creeper.
- A new effective FR&I lease from the freeholder for a term to be agreed.
- £100,000 per annum. Please note that the building in not registered for a VAT and therefore VAT will not be applied.
- We are informed that the premises has a Rateable Value of £82,000 but interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- Service charge
- Fixed at £20,000 per annum for the term of the lease to include heating, lighting, cleaning, lift maintenance and small power. Telephones at the tenant’s cost.
- Striking Listed Building between Berkeley Square and Park Lane
- First floor with high ceilings, cornicing and chandeliers
- Views down Chesterfield Gardens opposite
- Fully redecorated and recarpeted
- Comfort cooling and electric heating
- Underfloor cabling
- New kitchenette and wc facilities
- Passenger lift
- Arranged as two principal offices of 654 sq ft and 378 sq ft
A self-contained period first floor with exceptional ceiling height of over 14 ft (4.4 metres), arranged as two offices, the front of 654 sq ft overlooking Chesterfield Gardens with a smaller office of 378 sq ft to the rear. The suite has just been completely redecorated and carpeted and a newly-fitted kitchen (of 91 square feet) and new wc have been installed. The floor benefits from comfort cooling units and underfloor trunking and a small comms room of 12 sq ft.
Curzon Street links Berkeley Square with Park Lane in the core of Mayfair. Green Park is the nearest underground station and numerous bus routes pass close by.
The immediate location abounds with top-class restaurants and private clubs, and Shepherd Market is moments away with its eclectic mix of pubs, sandwich bars and restaurants.
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: