CAT A+ Offices on a Quiet Street in Bloomsbury
33 Alfred Place
1,317 sq ft
- A new lease is available to 28 September 2023, outside of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954. A longer lease is available with a rolling development break from 29th September 2023.
- Guide Rent
- £85,000 per annum. Rent is exclusive of VAT and all other outgoings.
- We’re advised that the rateable value is £66,500. However, the incoming tenant is advised to make their own enquiries in this regard.
- Service Charge
- Estimated to be £15.00psf
- Contemporary entrance hall to main building
- Separate entrance to ground floor
- CAT A+ (due for completion end of April)
- Air conditioning (due for completion end of April)
- Perimeter trunking
- Good natural light
- Passenger lift
- Refurbished WCs
- 2 showers
- Lockers & secure bike spaces
The available accommodation is arranged on the ground floor across two units and will be delivered to a CAT A+ finish.
Set in the heart of the lively, dynamic and historic neighbourhood of Bloomsbury, 33 Alfred Place offers great, cost-effective space for corporate and creatives alike! Just a few minutes from Tottenham Court Road, with Chenies Street to the north and Store Street to the south, it’s cool and connected.
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: