Redecorated Ground floor Office Suite in Marylebone - To Let
34 Seymour Street
628 sq. ft.
A ground floor office arranged as two rooms of 500 and 128 sq ft with a small tea point and use of two wcs. The suite has just been redecorated with new lighting and carpets and benefits from perimeter Cat Ve trunking.
- A new lease direct from the Portman Estate for a term by arrangement at a rent of £40,820 per annum exclusive of VAT, rates and service charges.
- The Rateable Value is assessed at £24,000; rates payable £11,520 per annum but interested parties should make their own enquiries to confirm this.
- Service Charges
- Fixed at £8,038 plus VAT for the term of the lease.
- Ground floor Office unit
- Arranged as two rooms of 500 sq ft and 128 sq ft either side of the entrance hall
- Larger room has comfort cooling and heating
- Small tea point and shared wcs
- Natural light to the front elevation
- Located between New Quebec Street and Great Cumberland Place, close to Marble Arch
- Perimeter Cat Ve trunking
- Newly decorated and carpeted
The building is situated on the north side of Seymour Street just west of New Quebec Street, a predominantly retail street with an eclectic high-quality mix of retail units which forms part of Portman Village, lending a cosmopolitan feel to the immediate area. The Zetter Townhouse is two doors away and the Grazing Goat restaurant and hotel is around the corner.
Bond Street, Marble Arch and Baker Street stations are all within reasonable walking distance.
020 020 7344 6650
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: