Redecorated period office suite to let just north of Marble Arch
49 Great Cumberland Place
LET JULY 2017
861 sq. ft.
A charming period building with excellent ceiling heights and with character. The first floor office has become available offering a main front section which could easily be split into three sections, with a rear mezzanine room which includes a demised wc.
- Immediate on completion of legal formalities
- Service Charge
- A fixed service charge of £3,500 per annum, rising annually with RPI
- Approximately £16,300 payable per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries
- The accommodation is available on a new effective FR&I lease, outside the Act, for a term by arrangement at a rent of £39,500 per annum, exclusive of VAT, Business Rates and service charges.
- Bright main office
- Parquet floors
- Excellent ceiling height and natural light
- Rear office with demised wc
- Central heating
- Excellent location between Seymour Street and Bryanston Square
Situated on the west side of Great Cumberland Place, north of the junction with Seymour Street and just south of Bryanston Square, the property is well situated for the amenities of Portman Village and Edgware Road. Marble Arch underground station and the numerous buses that run along Oxford Street and Park Lane are close at hand.
Catherine Tilley, George Clutton or Tom Tregoning at Colliers on 020 7935 4499