Bright and attractive first floor office overlooking Cavendish Square
6 Cavendish Square
1,676 sq ft
- The floor is held on a Lease for a term to expire on 18th October 2026 with a Tenant only break option on 17th October 2021. The lease is held outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
This lease can be assigned or a new sublease to 17th October 2021 could be granted.
- The quoting rent on an assignment or sub lease is £75.00psf (exclusive).
- The rateable value is £99,000 (all interested parties should make their own enquires in this regard)
- Service Charge
- Running at approx. £13.26 per square foot.
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction
- Refurbished entrance and common parts
- Very good floor to ceiling height
- Fantastic views over Cavendish Square
- Air conditioning
- Plasterboard ceilings with suspended lighting
- Two private meeting rooms
- Fully flood wired raised floor
- Demised wcs
- Private kitchen / breakout area
The available accommodation comprises the entire first floor approached by a recently-refurbished entrance hall, lift and common parts. The floor has an excellent floor to ceiling height and views of Cavendish Square.
The floor has been fitted out to include a large open plan area, two meeting rooms and a kitchen / breakout area.
- Excellent decorative condition
- Raised floor with cabling
- Demised wcs
- Fantastic light and outlook
- Fit out and furniture available
The building is situated on the east side of Cavendish Square at the northern end of the terrace. Oxford Street underground is moments away giving access to all parts of London and there is a wide variety of restaurants and retail facilities immediately at hand.
07980 991 214
07545 077 959
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: