Bright and attractive first and third floor offices overlooking Cavendish Square
6 Cavendish Square
1,676 - 3,277 sq ft
- The floors are held on separate Leases for a term to expire on 18th October 2026 with a Tenant only break option on 17th October 2021. There is an element of rent free if the breaks are not exercised. Both leases are held outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954. The Leases can be assigned or a new sublease to 17th October 2021 could be granted.
- The quoting rent on an assignment or sub lease is £75.00psf (exclusive).
- We are advised that the rates payable are £30.30 per square foot (all interested parties should make their own enquires in this regard)
- Service Charge
- Running at approx. £13.12 per square foot.
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction
- Refurbished entrance and common parts
- Third floor recently refurbished
- Air conditioning
- Plasterboard ceilings with suspended lighting
- Two private meeting rooms (3rd floor only)
- Fully flood wired raised floor
- Demised wcs (1st & 3rd floors)
- Private kitchen / breakout area (1st floor)
- Kitchen area (3rd floor)
The available accommodation comprises the entire first and third floors approached by a recently-refurbished entrance hall, lift and common parts.
The first floor has been fitted out to include a large open plan area, two meeting rooms and a kitchen / breakout area. The third floor has been recently refurbished.
- Excellent decorative condition
- Raised floor with cabling
- Demised wcs
- Fantastic light and outlook
- Fit out and furniture available (1st floor only)
The building is situated on the east side of Cavendish Square at the northern end of the terrace. Oxford Street underground is moments away giving access to all parts of London and there is a wide variety of restaurants and retail facilities immediately at hand.
07980 991 214
07545 077 959
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: