Extremely bright and attractive first floor office to let with superb ceiling height, close to Bond Street Station
76 New Bond Street
721 sq ft
Self-contained with Shower and WC, air conditioning, LED uplighters and a passenger lift.
Furniture available by negotiation
- The floor is held on a lease for a term to expire 24 March 2021 at a rent of £57,500 per annum. There is a tenant break 28 September 2019 on 6 months’ notice and a penalty of 6 months’ rent.
This lease can be assigned or a new sublease to September 2019 could be granted.
- The estimated rates payable are £23 per square foot.
- Service Charge
- Approx. £8.00 per square foot, capped at £10.00 per square foot per annum for the term of the lease
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction
The available accommodation comprises the entire first floor approached by a recently-refurbished entrance hall and passenger lift. The floor has an excellent floor to ceiling height and uninterrupted views down Bond Street itself.
The floor has been fitted out to include a reception area, large boardroom and an open plan area with a tea point and wc with shower.
- Excellent decorative condition
- Raised floor
- Demised wc and shower
- Fantastic light and outlook
- Cat Ve data cabling
- Fit out and furniture available
The building is situated on the east side of this internationally-renowned Street, with its entrance in Dering Street. Bond Street underground is moments away giving access to all parts of London and there is a wide variety of restaurants and retail facilities immediately at hand.
020 7183 8242
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: