Attractive bright office floor to let in a vibrant enclave opposite Bond Street Station
9-10 Gees Court
Second floor: 690 sq ft
Floor available by lease assignment.
LET JULY 2020
- The floor is held on a lease to expire in October 2020, Outside the Act, available to be assigned.
- The estimated rates payable are £21 per square foot.
- Service Charge
- Approx. £10.00 per square foot per annum.
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction
- £47,000 per annum exclusive EPC Band C 51
The available accommodation comprises the whole second floor with good natural light. The floor has a meeting room and an open area and there is a small tea point. The floors have cabling in situ and comfort cooling. WCs are in the common parts.
- Fitted out
- Comfort Cooling
- Moments from Bond Street Underground
- Cat Ve data cabling
- Excellent light
- On the doorstep of St Christopher’s Place
The building is situated on the west side of Gees Court which links Oxford Street with St Christopher’s Place. The area abounds with quality boutiques and restaurants. Bond Street underground is moments away giving access to all parts of London.
020 7183 8242