Fitted Out Offices with Vaulted Ceiling
99 Kings Road
approx. 2,527 sq ft Part 1st floor
- A new sublease is available to April 2023, to be granted outside of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- £57.50psf (exclusive of VAT and all other outgoings).
- We are advised that the rateable value is £117,000. However, the incoming tenant is advised to make their own enquiries in this regard.
- Service Charge
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction
- Good natural light
- Vaulted ceiling with LG7 lighting and exposed services
- Fitted out to provide open plan for 18 people (could be increased)
- Three meeting rooms / private offices
- Raised floor with CAT 6 cabling
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared shower
- Shared wcs
The available accommodation, which was comprehensively refurbished in 2014, is on the part first floor.
The building is located on the exclusive Kings Road, in the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, and just a short stroll from Knightsbridge.
The building is situated between Smith Street and Radnor Walk, and is within a short walk of both Sloane Square and South Kensington underground stations, providing access to the Circle, District & Piccadilly Lines.
Victoria Station is easily accessible, providing links to the South & South West of England, and provides a regular service to Gatwick Airport via the Gatwick Express. There are also numerous bus routes within close proximity.
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: