Office Floor on King Street, St James’s
28 King Street
LET March 2018
5,748 sq. ft.
Part sixth floor. The floor has been refurbished and offers an occupier a modern, contemporary environment with a large shower room, kitchen and comms room left in situ.
- To September 2023, outside the Act. A 5 year break option may be considered.
- £77.00 psf
- Service Charge
- £11.76 psf
- £46.60 psf
- 24hr access and security
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- 4 x 16 person passenger lift
- Car parking (from the Landlord)
- Comms room with A/C
- Contemporary reception and lift lobby area
- Flexible sub lease to September 2023 outside the Act
- Full access raised floors (with cabling)
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Large shower
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
The building is situated just west of St James’s Square on King Street, one of St James’s most recognisable addresses. Amenities are in abundance, with Jermyn Street and Piccadilly just moments away. Communications are excellent with Green Park (Victoria, Jubilee, Piccadilly lines) and Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly & Bakerloo lines) underground stations within close proximity, not to mention the numerous bus routes on Piccadilly and Regent Street.
0207 747 0141
0207 747 0143
James Haigh Lumby
0207 399 5825