Exceptional Second floor Period Mayfair Office Suite
29 Curzon Street
LET December 2018
1,218 sq. ft. approx
29 Curzon Street is a Grade II listed office property on the south side of the street with a striking façade covered in Virginia Creeper.
- A new effective FR&I lease from the freeholder for a term to be agreed.
- £100,000 per annum. Please note that the building in not registered for a VAT and therefore VAT is not payable on the rent or service charge.
- We are informed that the premises has a Rateable Value of £81,000 but interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- Service charge
- Fixed at £20,000 per annum (no VAT) for the term of the lease to include heating, lighting, cleaning, lift maintenance and small power. Telephones at the tenant’s cost.
- Striking Listed Building between Berkeley Square and Park Lane
- Whole second floor arranged as four offices of varying sizes
- Views down Chesterfield Gardens opposite
- Excellent decorative condition
- Comfort cooling and electric heating
- Underfloor cabling
- Demised kitchenette and wc
- Passenger lift
- Period features throughout
A self-contained period second floor, arranged as four offices, two overlooking Chesterfield Gardens, with a smaller office and reception/meeting room to the rear. The suite benefits form comfort cooling units. A floor plan is available on request.
Curzon Street links Berkeley Square with Park Lane in the core of Mayfair. Green Park is the nearest underground station and numerous bus routes pass close by.
The immediate location abounds with top-class restaurants and private clubs, and Shepherd Market is moments away with its eclectic mix of pubs, sandwich bars and restaurants.