Cost Effective, Short Term Office Space on Grosvenor Street
34 Grosvenor Street & 3 Kings Yard
14,461 sq ft
LET August 2019
- The building can be taken on a contracted out sub lease to 11th July 2020.A new lease is available from the Landlord on terms to be agreed.
- Quoting Rent
- The quoting rent on a sub lease is £25.00 psf overall (exclusive). The quoting rent on a new lease is TBC.
- The RV for both buildings is £940,000 according to the VOA website.
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction.
- Self-contained building with a prime Mayfair address
- Mix of period (Grade II*) and modern offices over LG to 3rd
- Very competitive rent, minimal exit costs
- Recently re-decorated internally and externally
- Air conditioning
- Perimeter trunking
- Data cabling
The available accommodation is arranged across two buildings, 34 Grosvenor Street (main building) and 3 Kings Yard. The main building has five floors from lower ground to 3rd and 3 Kings Yard is a two storey addition that can be accessed either though the main building or separately through Kings Yard, off Davies Street.
- Excellent decorative condition – internally and externally
- Period features
- 2 x passenger lifts
- CAT II lighting
- Perimeter trunking with cabling
- Air conditioning (not tested)
The building is situated at the western end of Grosvenor Street, just moments from Grosvenor Square. Bond Street underground is within a short walk giving access to all parts of London. There is a wide variety of restaurants and retail facilities within Bond Street station and in and around St Christopher’s Place to the north.
Joint agents CBRE
Mark Radford (07730 318 148)
Richard Smart (07956 076 942)