GREAT VALUE OPEN PLAN OFFICE FLOOR CLOSE TO OXFORD CIRCUS
5-7 John Prince’s Street
LET February 2018
2,430 sq. ft.
5-7 John Prince’s Street is a modern building comprising bright office floors above a restaurant. The floors are accessed via a spacious reception area and an 8-person passenger lift.
- A new effective FR&I lease is available for a term by arrangement, outside the Act, subject to a mutual rolling break from December 2020.
- Quoting £39.50 per square foot per annum exclusive of VAT, rates and service charges.
- Service Charge
- Approximately £5.84 per square foot per annum.
- Approximately £17.32 per square foot per annum (2017/18). Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
- Open plan office floor with excellent natural light
- Suspended ceiling with LED lights
- Recarpeted and decorated
- Centrally heated
- 8 person passenger lift
- Demised male & female wcs
- Moments from Oxford Circus underground
- Flexible lease term
- Competitive rent
The whole third floor of 2,430 sq ft is open plan with light on three sides, recently redecorated with new LED lighting and private demised wcs.
John Prince’s Street runs between Oxford Street and Regent Street on the north west corner of Oxford Circus in the heart of the West End. Oxford Circus provides underground access to all parts of London and numerous buses run through Oxford Street and Regent Street. Local retail and restaurant facilities are unrivalled.
(020 7935 4499)