Fully fitted Self-Contained Post Production Unit on Quiet Street in Fitzrovia
20 Goodge Place
London W1T 4SH
- £52,500 per annum
- £11.85 sqft
A new lease is available by arrangement, outside of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
£52,500 per annum. Rent is exclusive of VAT and all other outgoings.
The incoming tenant is advised to make their own enquiries in this regard.
Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in this transaction.
- Self contained entrance
- Located on quiet cobbled street
- Currently fully fitted for Post Production use (equipment being removed)
- Alternative use as offices
- Quirky multi-level layout
- Centralised kitchen / breakout area
- Very good natural light via windows and roof lights
The available accommodation is arranged over ground and lower ground floors, but has a quirky configuration that has to be seen to be appreciated.
• Self contained entrance
• Located on quiet cobbled street
• Currently fully fitted for Post Production use (equipment being removed)
• Alternative use as offices
• Quirky multi-level layout
• Centralised kitchen / breakout area
• Very good natural light via windows and roof lights
20 Goodge Place is set in the heart of Fitzrovia, just moments from Goodge Street and Charlotte Street. Amenity is in abundance and four of London’s underground stations are within a short walk – Goodge Street, Warren Street, Great Portland Street and the Tottenham Court Road boasting the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail).
Through Mallam Advisers – Nigel Wallnöfer (07773 375 718) / Emma Byrne (07715 516 788) or Mike MacKeith (07831 361 722)
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: