Characterful period office suite in a Grade II listed building
29 Curzon Street
London W1J 7TL
- £85,000 per annum Quoting
- Â£38.98 sqft
- Service Charge
- Includes heating, lighting, cleaning and power Â£20,000.00 annum
- A new lease is available for a term by arrangement direct from the freeholder. The service charge is fixed at Â£20,000 per annum and includes heating, lighting, small power, cleaning and lift maintenance. The building is not VAT registered.
- Arranged as four rooms
- Comfort cooling
- 10 person lift
- Period detailing throughout
- Spacious redecorated building reception
- Own kitchenette and WC
- Overlooks Chesterfield Gardens to the front
- No VAT on rent or service charges
A characterful period office suite with private wc and kitchenette, arranged as four rooms of varying sizes with excellent natural light and comfort cooling.
The office has been redecorated (a new carpet will be fitted to the main front office to the ingoing tenant's specification) and benefits from comfort cooling, many charming period features and a private WC and kitchenette.
On the south side of Curzon Street, opposite Chesterfield Gardens, between Park Lane and Shepherd Market. The building is close to Hyde Park, the Dorchester and the restaurants, pubs and clubs of Mayfair.
Green Park underground station (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) is within a short walk.
Through Mallam Advisers, contact Mike MacKeith or Nigel Vaughan
Request More Details
Please feel free to call us or fill in and submit the form below: